Thursday, September 1, 2011

Riddle Me This

I really wasn't going to post this but then again I really wasn't planning on typing it last night either. : ) 


It was an email I sent to a friend but I think it will fit in just wonderfully on this blog too. 

I love how Pandora brings up oldies but goodies. In fact, you should probably put a lot of Five for Fighting songs on the list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhnpgFD82Io

My favorite part is when he talks about what his son says to him after school. : )

But here is food for thought: Even thought the lyrics are good, you and I both know they aren't the whole truth. lol

For example:
"If ya think about it, man, yeah we got it all, cause we're all we got on this bouncing ball."

Not quite buddy. :)..........We do "got it all", but we aren't "all we got". That is beautiful to me. Even when I have trouble understanding this, as I often times do- it is still beautiful to me. We have all the Love in the world even without each other. That Love is everything. That Love is all we need.

Just couldn't get this out of my head tonight. Happy Thursday! ;)

No comments: