Monday, November 21, 2011

How Lovely

For some reason Mondays get a bad rep. Sure they represent the end of our precious weekend, however to me they also represent adoration. :) And here lately, most likely because of the cold weather, there is nothing I look forward to more than getting home, taking a hot shower and then going to adoration. No makeup. No deodorant. Just me all warmed up and clean, with wet hair, a hoodie and my favorite sweats hanging out and chilling with my best bud. It's awesome!! 

Plus, besides getting some much-needed adoration time, I haven't touched my lesson plan book in four days. Hell might have just froze over. In fact, I didn't even go to the school all weekend. Unless you count the time on Sunday I drove to Ark City with all my stuff to "work",  walked into my classroom, looked around, asked myself, "What the heck are you doing?" and then turned around, walked to my car and then drove to my Moms. : ) So unless you count that time. So all those lessons.....well they worked themselves out and ended up great. As they will tomorrow when we arrange flowers and weld. That's all I need to know. lol
 
But anyway, all I did all weekend was read, do two loads of laundry, and some dishes in the kitchen. That's it. Oh, and I took a nap Saturday AND Sunday. How lovely. 

That's it folks. Sometimes you need a little Jesus time. A little book time. A little me time. And then it just makes life all the better for those who have to be around you. : ) 

No comments: