Friday, July 1, 2011

Minor Freak Out

Just a forewarning: this post is going to make absolutely no sense to anyone but me. I think anyway.

I had a minor freak out today. Like a little bit of mind-racing kind of anxiety. Over something so little and so not freak-out worthy. And the truth of the matter is.....I am going to have to get used to it or that relationship in my life will suffer. I am simply going to have to get over it. Why is knowing something and doing something so hard at times?

I really have made a huge amount of progress with this certain thing over the past month of no school. No school has helped soooooooooo much. But school crept into my life a little bit today and stupid jealous crap came about. I was just having a perfectly great conversation with someone and they dropped a little piece of information to me, completely without knowing it would make me feel bad. And it sends my mind in a whirl-spin. Are you freaking kidding me!? I guess I have way more work to do than I thought. Of course I have to hide the fact that it upsets me but I am just left thinking, "Why does that upset me? Because it shouldn't!"

So back to Sanctus Real lyrics:

"Oh, I've given up on too many things,
but I'm not giving up on You

'Cause You can make anything new"

I am better. But it still plays in my head.

No comments: