Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recent Happenings

I have a lot to say. However, the words are just not coming very easily. So after an attempt at writing, I have settled for some pictures of recent stained glass items I have created. Plus, a little something special for Advent. :)
Last Wednesday we made Christmas arrangements in Floral Design. I tweaked my just a little. :) 


For my brother, Levi. Not the greatest picture as the green is actually much darker (and prettier) in real life.  It is his cattle brand. 


BATMAN!!! This just might be my favorite so far. It's a graduation gift for one of my seniors. 



I know I just said the Batman one was my favorite...... I really like this one too. I used these cool little square gems for part of the border.   I made it for my Mom's birthday way back in October.


No comments: