Monday, October 10, 2011

Kinda like welding....kinda like church....

This past Friday I "finished" my second stained glass project. I had planned on going to Wichita that night but then just ended up eating El Magueys with Kamo and the kids and then worked on my project until about 10:30 that night! It was pretty much exactly what I needed. : )

So here it is:

Right after I foil and centered the pieces.

"Tacked"
After the initial soldering of the front, you can see what happens to the back.

Front before fixing it!
Done! Well almost. A few touch-ups, add the black patina,  and then a frame will finish her off!




So when I was working on this, James, the night janitor came by. He talked for a while and said "Oh, kinda like church? " I was like, well yeah I guess so. : )

Then my roomie, was looking at it and she said "Oh, kinda like welding?" I was like, well yeah I guess so. :)

It actually did get me a little more excited about welding..........


Anyway, Happy Monday!

No comments: